This document outlines the Terms of Service for using StratumVideo.com streaming Services and this website. The agreement is between the organization that signs up to use the Services (the "Subscriber") and StratumVideo.com (the "Provider"). The goal of this document is to outline the expectations and acceptable use of the StratumVideo.com Services.
StratumVideo provides Live and OnDemand streaming services. Use of the StratumVideo.com Services does not require a long-term contract. As outlined below, subscribers have the opportunity to inactivate their account at any time.
How to Contact Us:
You can find all of our contact information on our Contact page.
StratumVideo.com does not sell or rent your business or personal information to third parties for marketing purposes at any time or for any reason.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. Your information is transmitted on servers located in the United States, and your data and your personal information are protected against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Subscriber agrees to pay for all monthly system use. This includes any base monthly service fee and any additional bandwidth usage fees. See our pricing page for current rates. All payments must be made by credit card or subscriber can pre-pay expected bandwidth usage by check. Billing is done the first week of every month. Provider retains the right to stop all Services if payment is not received.
All financial payments are in U.S. dollars.
The Subscriber agrees to use the Services only in accordance with these Terms of Service. The Subscriber recognizes Provider's need to uphold the law and the website standards set forth in these Terms of Service. The Subscriber therefore represents, warrants and agrees to the following:
- All streaming content by the Subscriber is wholly-owned by the Subscriber and not subject to the rights of any third parties, or the Subscriber has obtained all necessary legal rights and consents from the content's owner(s) or others whose consent may be required, to use such content pursuant to these Terms of Service. This "content" includes, but is not limited to: copyrights, trademarks, patents, graphics, photos, logos, names and/or likenesses, intellectual property, written articles, or text of any kind that was taken from a third party source.
- The Subscriber will adhere to all statutory and common law in any applicable jurisdiction, including federal, state, and local laws, concerning the collection and dissemination of personal information taken from users through Subscriber's Services with this site.
- The Subscriber will not use the Services to send unsolicited emails, otherwise known as spamming.
- The Subscriber will not post any unlawful content.
- The Subscriber will not post any content that can be considered obscene, profane, libelous, or racist in nature.
- The Subscriber will not post any content that is pornographic.
- The Subscriber will not post any programs or files when to do so would violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, rights of publicity or privacy, patent rights or other intellectual property rights.
- The Subscriber will not post any programs that are malicious or destructive in nature, such as, by way of example, viruses, worms, phages or Trojan Horses.
StratumVideo.com owns all rights to all files, technology and branding that comprises the StratumVideo.com website and any associated graphics or graphical templates. This includes any enhancements or upgrades that the Subscriber may pay for. The Provider retains the right to terminate services for any Subscriber for any reason or violation of anything outlined in these terms.
The Content - The Subscriber owns any content that is uploaded or streamed through the Provider's services. The Subscriber is therefore liable for all content streamed through their account.
Limited Warranty and Liability:
The StratumVideo.com site and services are provided "as is" without any warranties. StratumVideo.com is not liable for any network, hardware, or software failures. If a Subscriber is dissatisfied with the service, the Subscriber can cancel the service with written notification to the Provider (see section below). No warranty is made by StratumVideo.com regarding any information, service or product provided through, in connection with, or located on the computers of StratumVideo.com, and StratumVideo.com hereby expressly disclaims, to the extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, including without limitation: (i) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services, and (ii) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Prohibition of Illegal Content and Activity:
Subscriber agrees to abide by all copyright, obscenity, and other laws governing content of publications in and throughout the United States of America and the State of Illinois in particular. Furthermore, Subscriber agrees that Provider shall in no way be liable or held legally accountable for the content of Subscriber's materials or information stored on or transmitted from Provider's computers. If, in the opinion of Provider's legal counsel, Subscriber's materials or information violate federal or state law, said materials may be removed or the website shutdown without warning or compensation to Subscriber or any third party.
Subscriber shall indemnify and hold harmless Provider, its officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors, assigns and related entities (the "Indemnitees") from and against any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any kind, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, litigation costs and court costs, incurred or paid by any Indemnitee, relating to or arising out of, in whole or in part, any alleged acts or omissions of Subscriber, including, but not limited to, any such alleged act or omission that assertedly violates or is inconsistent with these Terms of Service.
In-activation of Account, Cancellation of Services, and Return Policy:
The Subscriber can contact StratumVideo.com at any time to have their account inactivated or to cancel service. StratumVideo.com will then turn off all services being provided for the Subscriber and the Subscriber will not incur any additional bandwidth charges beyond the calendar date these services are turned off. Subscriber is still liable for any bandwidth charges incurred to that point.
StratumVideo.com™ is a division of Stratum Development Inc., an Illinois Corporation.